The Community of Hopeweavers aims to offer sanctuary space and resources for individuals and groups who seek silence and stillness as part of a Christian faith journey:
- to create places away from our everyday lives where we can be refreshed and experience peace and quiet;
- safe places where we can dream dreams and receive from God in stillness and calm;
- somewhere to share silence with others, to learn more about prayer and to make ourselves available to God, to listen;
- encouraging and valuing creativity as a way of responding to God;
- for Christians and people of all faiths or none, of all ages, in small groups, teams, as individuals, in family groups.
Keep up to date with current news by following us on social media